HTML2PDF (HTML to PDF) is a command line application to convert HTML to PDF. But also several HTML files can be converted at once and merged, sorted by name, into a total PDF file. Existing PDF files can also be used as input files, alone or mixed with HTML files. In order to be able to jump to the documents in the total PDF file, a bookmark is added to the total PDF file for each individual file.www.HTMLtoPDFA.com
More about HTML2PDF
- Command line application to convert HTML to PDF.
- Several HTML as well as PDF can be combined to a total PDF file.
- Processes ZIP, CHTML, CHTM container files or via file and folder specification.
- CHTML, CHTM – are ZIP files which summarize all required files (HTML, external images, PDF) in a single container file.
- The sorting takes place via the name of the input files (HTML, PDF) or via a TXT file.
- Control of the conversion parameters (page size, margins …) via profiles.
- Profile management and configuration takes place via a user interface.
- Merge / Single file processing – Yes / No.
- Subfolder Processing – Yes / No.
- Delete the output file – Yes / No.
You can easily buy our products in our WebShop . (MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, SOFORT and invoice for companies with valid UstID / UID)
Of course you can also inquire directly and get an offer from us for your order.
The products are installed as a DEMO version at the workplace and can be tested with all functions for 30 days. Afterwards, the software must be activated as a full version, otherwise a DEMO stamp will be applied to the generated documents.
The products are licensed according to your order for the workstation, terminal server or server.
The licenses are tied to the workplace where it was activated first. Licenses can be transferred.
When you purchase a full license, you will receive access data from the ProductActivationManager and activate your DEMO version as a full version. The activationkey is called via a server installed in our house and accessible via the Internet.